Topic: yellis Gematria: A net Class Library for calculating the Gematria value of.
topic,bbpress,no-js,topic-template-default,single,single-topic,postid-27133,bridge-core-2.8.6,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode_grid_1300,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-theme-ver-27.0,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.6.0,vc_responsive

Home Forum Why learning through play is beneficial at all ages yellis Gematria: A net Class Library for calculating the Gematria value of.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    idmcarson08

Kabbalistic astrology uses some specific methods to determine the astrological influences on a particular person. According to one method, the gematria of the person’s name is added to the gematria of his or her mother’s name; the result is then divided by 7 and 12. Mispar Misafi adds the number of the letters in the word or phrase to their gematria. It is likely that both Greek words had an influence on the formation of the Hebrew word. Some also hold it to derive from the order of the Greek alphabet, gamma being the third letter of the Greek alphabet (“gamma tria”). Today, gematria is still studied by those interested in exploring its mystical aspects as well as its practical applications in mathematics and cryptography. Gematria numbers are also used for numerology and divination purposes and even for finding hidden messages within text. Regardless of how it’s used, though, gematria remains an intriguing part of our cultural heritage that continues to capture people’s imaginations today. It’s been a while, and I’ve been busy with VR game development, but I took a break recently to finish working out the gematria of Brashith 1-2, and rather than write a book about it I’ve put it online and made it freely available. It’s the culmination of several years of decipherment, and the calculations for all the verses have been set out on a webpage on my Shematria site. I hope that it will provide insight into this ancient system of Hebrew mathematics that was employed by the Patriarchs to clarify and categorize their writings. The gematria calculator is not only representing all the Gematria values but also the additional properties of the number as well. The English Gematria started from the number “6” as the “a” has a value of “6”.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: yellis Gematria: A net Class Library for calculating the Gematria value of.
Your information: