Essential cookies are enabled by default to give you the best possible site experience. For details on the other cookies we use click on settings, or accept them all.
DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Name of owner/manager: María Luisa Alonso (Nina)
Address: Madrid (SPAIN)
In this space, the user can find all the information relating to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and this web as the party responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you are aware of these terms before continuing your navigation.
Nina, as the party responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of users’ personal data.
Nina has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) to the following website and the contents and services made available on it: www.ninaalonso.com hereinafter the Nina website.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Nina. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. With regard to the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
– Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorised by Nina as the legitimate owner;
– Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of Nina as legitimate owner;
– Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using Nina´s website, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Nina or third parties, or that could damage, render useless or overload the portals, preventing, in any way, the normal use of the afore mentioned website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Nina cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although all necessary means and appropriate security measures are taken to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Nina may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, owned by Nina, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. The communication between users and Nina uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, the best security conditions are guaranteed so that the confidentiality of the users is assured.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of these web pages, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Nina, are expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Nina.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including its structure, selection, arrangement and presentation), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that their legitimate intellectual property rights have been violated by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify Nina of this circumstance, indicating:
– Personal details of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
– Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Nina web pages provide links to other websites and to content owned by third parties.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Nina does not give any guarantee and is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
– The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the websites, or their services and contents;
– The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
– Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
– The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
– The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of these web pages.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between Nina and the users of its telematic services present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Madrid (SPAIN).
Should any user have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the portals indicated, please contact (correo electrónico).